There are a number of different devices used to detect speed and red light offences at locations throughout the county. Most of these locations were chosen for enforcement due to a high number of collisions and/or high levels of speed.
In this section, you will find information on where our cameras operate, the collision and speed history at each location and the types of cameras that we use:
- Camera map – Locations and performance figures for safety cameras in your area.
- How they work – Information on the types of enforcement equipment we use and how they work.
- Managed motorways – Information on enforcement of speed limits on the M42 and M6 managed motorways.
- Calibration certificates – Copies of calibration certificates for our enforcement equipment.
- Type approval – Copies of calibration certificates for all enforcement equipment.